Our scholars get to wear uniforms every day for school. This helps create a community amongst our scholars.
You can purchase uniforms from Donald’s Uniforms. You can place orders at the Donald’s website www.donaldsuniform.com or you can visit one of Donald’s two locations:
Donald’s Uniforms - St. Paul
972 Payne Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55130
Donald's Uniforms - Eden Prairie
6407 City West Parkway
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Here are the acceptable uniform items that students are expected to wear every day:
● Polo Shirts with Prodeo Logo:
○ Primary (PreK thru 1st Grade): Gray Polo
○ Elementary (2nd thru 4th Grade): Maroon Polo
○ Middle (5th and 6th Grade): Navy Polo
○ All students are allowed to wear pants or knee-length shorts/skirts/skorts
○ Bottoms should be solid colors in navy, black, or khaki
○ Primary and Elementary students (PreK thru 4th Grade) may also wear plaid
jumpers from Donald's Uniforms.
○ Jeans are not allowed.
○ All Prodeo scholars may wear any color shoes as long as they are close-toed running
shoes. Scholars must be able to participate in gym and recess.
■ Please note: if shoes become a distraction from learning and school culture
for any reason, students may be asked to no longer wear that pair of shoes to
● Prodeo Logo Sweatshirt
○ Primary (PreK - 1st): Gray Sweatshirt
○ Elementary (2nd - 4th): Maroon Sweatshirt
○ Middle (5th - 6th): Navy Sweatshirt
● All students are expected to observe the uniform policy on a daily basis -- we have a very limited number of “loaner” uniforms that may be provided to students not in uniform.
● Prodeo Academy offers uniform “scholarships” under certain circumstances -- please complete a Uniform Scholarship form to be considered.